I Thessalonians 5:20, 21

Do not despise expounding of scripture, but scrutinize all things. Hold fast that which is right.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

____________________________________________

See also Kerux Replies at Wordpress.com where all future missives will also be posted.

However, because Wordpress charges an outrageous $59.95 a year for a video upload upgrade, videos will only be linked, not embedded.
___


Sunday, October 10, 2010

How to Lose Friends and Piss Off Your Enemies

________________________________

The surest and quickest way to lose a friend, and I use the term friend loosely, or piss off an enemy, is to tell the truth. Tell them anything else, but the truth.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”
George Orwell

"There is not a truth which I fear or would wish unknown to the world."
Thomas Jefferson

Why is it that the truth has become so hard for so many to accept? Is it the make- believe world of Hollywood that has permeated our cultures that has created this universal aversion to the truth? Just like the axiom of telling or even hinting to your wife that she has put on weight, will get you a night in the dog house, it is also taboo to honestly and bluntly express what you believe to be the truth of any particular subject under discussion. That is, if what you believe does not parrot what the vast majority of others think, you might just find yourself laying at the bottom of the cage in the morning. Just ask Rick Sanchez, Oliver Stone, or Helen Thomas. Or Mel Gibson and Marlon Brando.
________________________
always-you-with-that-conspi
_____________________

Whenever I bring up the facts and the evidence concerning the events that took place on September 11, 2001, and who I believe was behind those attacks, Israel and the Zionist neo-cons of the Bush administration, I’m often labeled a “troofer.” A “troofer” because – well, I guess – because I am telling the truth and the hearer deep down knows it but doesn’t want to hear it. So, rather than discuss the facts, ad hominem is the response.

Paul said, “Do you therefore HATE ME because I tell you the truth”?

Last year I met regularly with a group of about ten professionals who engaged me to have conversations with them, so they could practice their English. We met for several months, often having dinner together after our meeting, with some of them accepting my invitation to come to small gatherings at my home. I thought we were getting to know each other fairly well, that we were becoming “friends.” During one of our meetings during the bird flu type A virus H1N1 “pandemic,” I prepared some notes for us to discuss. Being all adults, I thought they would appreciate hearing some news that, because they did not read English, they may have missed. Many of the group have young children, which would soon be getting vaccinated. During the meeting, I merely showed them what I had learned about H1N1, how I thought the entire H1N1 scare was being manufactured by the pharmaceutical corporations, like GlaxoSmithKline, purely for profits and was in reality, harmful to children. I advised against having their children vaccinated. This advice was the direct opposite of what they were hearing on the radio, television, from the government and in the schools. The reception of what I had to say could have frozen warts. After that meeting, I never heard from the group leader again: not an email, not a text message, certainly not a phone call. Why such behavior? I had merely told them what I thought was the truth concerning H1N1. I didn’t make up the facts. I simply reported what I had learned. For that I was shunned – completely. What, their government would never lie to them?

We live in a world where universal deceit abounds. Virtually everything we think we know about history, if we dig deep enough, and in some cases digging deep is not necessary, just a little research is all that is required, we will find that we have been fed one lie after another. Or, facts and information has been purposely omitted from the propaganda we’ve been fed. Deceit by omission.

As another example, it is believed by most Christians, even those who believe they have a fairly decent education, that the Jews are God’s Chosen people. When I point out to them the truth of the matter, along with the overwhelming evidence to support my claim, that it is the 12 Tribes of Israel, or what we know loosely as the Anglo-Saxons, who are in fact the “chosen ones,” these same “educated” Christians, usually Zionists or Judeo-Christians, (Judeo-Christian is an Oxymoron) will look at me like I am a child of Satan. I can really get them to roll their eyes when I tell them that neither Moses, Abraham, Isaac or Jacob / Israel were Jewish. By the time I tell them that Jesus Christ was not a Jew, they are looking for a straitjacket, or even a cross for my crucifixion. No questions as to why I believe the way I do. Just a flat out rejection of what even a few hours of directed study would provide all the evidence one needs to come to the same conclusion. If, of course, the study was undertaken with an objective mind.

We are so used to having our politicians lie to us, our professors leaving out the important whys of history, our textbooks omitting the truth of the past, that we accept the lies as if they are truth. "“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain

I invited a young man over for dinner. He, like myself, was a graduate in economics from the same part of the United States I am from. During dinner, he asked me what I thought of where the US economy was headed. Prior to his question, I had been very circumspect as to what I said. I’ve come to realize these young people will run from anything they don’t want to hear, faster than a rabbit will run from a coyote. I thought for a few seconds before I spoke and then proceeded to tell him the direction I thought the economy was headed, which was down. Not 90 seconds into my answer, an answer to a question he had asked, he blurted out one of the best examples of a non sequitur I had ever witnessed: “Do you have any plans for the weekend?” Not ten minutes later the young man left and we never talked again. Not even a short polite email thanking me for the dinner invitation. My crime? responding, from my background in business and economics, with what I believed was the truth. What I said that evening, almost two years ago now, has come to pass. And the economy continues to deteriorate. This is one of many examples I could give where others do not want to hear the truth.

Imagine for a moment, if you will, feeling ill and going to the doctor for an examination to discover the cause of your illness. Imagine further, after the tests and his examination, that, to not upset you, the doctor lied to you about your true condition. What would you think of that doctor keeping the truth from you, no matter how bad? Often, when we get a doctor’s report, we seek a second opinion. We want to make sure what the one doctor told us can be confirmed, at least by a second opinion. A wise approach. “At the mouth of two or three witnesses, let every matter be established.” In other words, we want the truth.

Same thing goes for financial advice. How would you react if your professional financial adviser omitted important information or outright lied to you, causing you to lose your savings? You’d understandably be upset. You’d no doubt want that charlatan punished. Bernard Madoff comes to mind.

Why then, when it comes to so many other matters, equally important issues, that we accept what we’ve been told and not investigate further? Why not, when told some unpleasant truth, do the research and then, if the facts be otherwise, discuss them, rather than reject those facts and remain in a state of denial?

In John 18: 37 and 38 Pilate asked Yahshua two questions:

“Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”

Yahshua states plainly that He came to bear witness of the truth. Not lies, not deception, not falsehoods, not half-truths, not what others want to hear, but the truth. Those people who are “of the truth” hear His voice. They are not afraid of the truth, no matter what that truth may be.

Our Jewish controllers don’t want to hear the truth. In many places in Europe and now Canada, it is a crime to “deny” the holocaust. Ernst Zundel spent seven years imprisoned in Mannheim Germany for holocaust denial. Germar Rudolf is currently serving time for daring to conduct research that provided evidence that the gas chamber stories are a fraud. David Irving has spent time behind bars for his views regarding the holocaust. Robert Faurisson of France has paid dearly for his beliefs regarding the alleged six million six million six million six million Jews we hear so much about. The truth of their assertions are never debated. Merely holding such beliefs are enough to have one imprisoned by the same group of people who stopped their ears when Stephen preached to them in Acts 7:

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen


The other question Pilate asked Yahshua Christ: “What is truth?” Truth has become what most people do not want to hear.

“You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

0 comments:

Post a Comment