I Thessalonians 5:20, 21

Do not despise expounding of scripture, but scrutinize all things. Hold fast that which is right.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

____________________________________________

See also Kerux Replies at Wordpress.com where all future missives will also be posted.

However, because Wordpress charges an outrageous $59.95 a year for a video upload upgrade, videos will only be linked, not embedded.
___


Monday, February 09, 2009

Boycott Companies Supporting Zionist Israel

_____________________________________________________


__________________________________
__________

These people, as you can see if you watch the video, control much of our economies. Don't give them your money. Hurt them where it matters most to them, profits.



I'd love to see Starbucks go bankrupt. One-by-one, lets put these companies out of business.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boycotts are powerful.

I'll keep reading this blog.

I think the Carrefour corporation of France may have also been targeted for boycotts. I'll have to keep researching that.

Post a Comment